Saturday, July 30, 2011

How do I call this post????

I had no inspiraton for designs,so I made a collage.
And I really like it,because this ''Pink Lawn''smells gross.Like someone really cut someone's arm.It probably has to do something with old-enough-to-turn-your-lipse-into-a-stone- lipstick.And the Jummy thing that I cant throw outta my head.I even put a Hipster in there,and Im surprised how wanting to be a hippie changed my view on things.(Like what???Well.....like.....well,I know,but I cant remember right now.....ask me later.....)
Before I ran out of inspiration I drew these:










How a bussines woman outfit can look stylish.                               
You know how plain and boring they are??
So I added something modern in this,and its perfect! : )    Well,this is just scary                

A Vampyre story,a pc game created by Bill Tiller
Composed by Perdo Macedo Camacho,hes,awesome.
Click to play and check the rest of the blog.Please dont watch the videos that appear during the song.if you do you'll gona ruin a nice atmosphere. :)

This only 2 out of 31 songs,and they're all truly beautiful.
Click play and check the rest of the blog.It kinda creates a nice atmosphere.Well it depends which song you play,but anyways they're both beautiful.And they are both soft and slow(I recommend this 2. one).Oh and comment my designs,they are the reason why I started blogging... :)


    

Tim Walker's

 All of these designs up are old.When I still did didnt start CrazyKidStyle
I thought that I should design elegant stuff,and my mother said that only elegant stuff
are high fashion.
BOOOO!So not like that!I decided to follow my own style!(Yeah,like,she wears patched skirts and striped tops and floral bracelets and 60's leggings,some Lennons and a guitar bag instead of a real purse=(and I wear blue jeans and an ordinary t-shirt)But She Is So My Style!o_O













These are clothespins on her shoulders. 
And the model is Rachel McAdams,look how
I tried to draw this to look like her!       
                                                                                     Tim Walker's again
And more Tim Walker .......................................................................................................................................................












You know,I think that no matter what I write,my blog(to me)looks empty.Dunno why.Maybe its me
cuz Im sick of seeing these posts every day(and it gets annoying)or it really IS EMPTY!.Im not gonna post any more posts.I gotta improve this.And,tell me that Im wrong.Because,I wishhhh...I am!


Anyways I'd really like someone to come.And invite me to be on TV.
You know many bloggers end up there,known...End up famous....
And,this age thing could actually help me.I mean how many 12 year olds
do you know that blog or draw fashion designs.You know,when your generation is the dumbest one,you gotta be a fool to try to blend in.Standing out its much better and someone can notice you,well no-one really noticed me...but I am working on it.If I dont end up known,I'll probably go join hippies,and smoke joint to end my misery.......(I just hope my irony wont turn into seriousness).......Ok,moving on....I thought to send a mail to Liz Blair,or even Grazia fashion magazine,and I still think thats a good idea...In a month I'll see how everything turns out.Until then,I'll be ''improving this'',drawing,thinking about great problems in world,and why I cant buy on ebay.... Oh and with fall and (my 13th birthday)just around the corner.I wish Im dead right now.Im planning an escape plan,for Neverland,because I wont be 13 then,and there will be no school,and I'll hang out with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell and the lost boys,and I'll have a BFF(literally).When(If)I turn 13 I will officialy become a teenager,and I dont want that to happen.Its like 100 of steps closer to being an adult.And trust me Its stressful enough to go to school.Now I have to ''celebrate''my 13th birthday!Give me a Break!                         
 AnYwAyS,CyA GuYs.....



                                                                                                        Emily M.

  (Oh this is not me,If I post my picture,It would be a tomboy looking lil gal eating a HUGE chocolate,
   or screaming like an Indian with painted face,or torturing my dad's guitar in a blue polka sweater  and a yellow patched dress).

During my lonelyness,which was caused by being different from other dummos in my school
(smarter,dressed another way,fun and full of imagination)in their case I was(dumb,weird and boring)
I created an imaginary friend,my pal Murvin.He lived behind my bed.I can discribe him best as a lepricon.Yeah,he was there to bring me luck-finding friends,when I had a suspicion that problem was in me(and it wasnt).I think hes a result of my weird imagination(because when someone hides something I usually think that he has some heads hidden,or parts of body)but lots of read fairytales,when I think that some day my griffin will come,and take me somewhere,like Hogwarts,or castle,like Im the lost daughter of queen and king of Hardtofindia.And,you ask whats Hardtofindia???Well,its just an ordinary kingdom...hidden in a forest.But you obviously figured by now...and I dont know why Im saying this,but-It Is Hard To Find!(I mean,arent they all....)

It was never like this: More like this:


But evil or not,its a mental
issue,but kids get over it.
You know once in a while,everyone feels lonely,
(except those poor fellows with 10 brothers and sister)





Hippies.Theres more than listening to pshyhedelic rock and smoking marijuana.
I wanna be a hippie when I grow up.Of course not cuz of the clothes they wear.Hipsters know how precious life is.Peace and Love,thats what we need.If hipsters rule the world.This would be a paradise.
But also mariju... would be legal.....:I

No-one ever told me that I look like a hippie,but theres probably a good reason for it-CUz I DoNT!
But it would be a compliment,even If someone tried to insult me.Also,when I told my mother,that I
wanna be a hippie,she said-but gal,they smoke joint!Dear god....you have rockers doing awful stuff,but,yet,you and dad wanted to be like them!Its harsh how people always come up with bad things first.I'm not gonna get a tattoo when I turn 14,run away from home,considering myself an adult,or join a local gang...(But a tattoo would be nice.....ever thought of getting one...?)And you know,Its freaky,how (old)people think that boys(and girls)who have great grades,or donate stuff to a charity,or live with their parents,and always watch their language are perfection in every way,and(for some,that are even freakier)those guys(gals)are -An Incredible Opportunity To Get Married-.
Also these people are actually good,but they are not the perfect example(like my grandfather calls it)
and If I told him that I wanna be a hippie,he will be asking questions,like Why do you always have to be different?and Do you wanna die young?And If I WOULD actually join the hippies,he would never speak to me til the end of his life....
They travelled together,they were hanging out together.Its FREEDOM!And independence!
I was on a seaside and I bought a rock that''brings''freedom.
Who knows where will that enchanted stone take me...

Who are these people???I want to meet em.I want to be their friend.I want to travel with them.If anyone knows them.He needs to tell them that there is a 12 year old girl.Who wants to be a hipster!
They wanted something new,they wanted to change the world.I'm sick of all the killing.

I'd like to build the world a home
and furnish it with love
Grow apple trees,and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing(sing with me)
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once.
Standing hand in haaand,
And hear them echo thru the hills,
In peace thruout the laaaaand...

This is a song from an old coca-cola commercial.And it fits into a hippie thing.Because many people,united on that hill are singing about one thing.Like one voice...No-one is naked and there is no killing.Just peace...and love..



They look so cool like this.Altho Patrick looks like Ozzy Osbourne(just without moustache).....Anyways the jellyfishes made the infinity sign in the air,which means that Hippies are forever.Hipsters will never extinct.










Even Squidward got into the hippie thing with them..
FLOWER POWER,PEACE,LOVE.
A true hippie,forever....


Hippies actually worry.They want all people to be happy,to sing....
Im such a free spirit,and I dont want
I wanna trave to tell anyone what Im gonna do,where Im gonna go...
I wanna fly!!!!!!!!!! all over the world!!!
I wanna live in a forest...
I wanna be a hippie!

And,now,when I put it this way.
I AM a hippie :)



Older designs and a stupid explanation.

Is same as you see it.



I love,like and adore this one!

This is one of my favorites!

It is actually very easy to make this t'shirt with holes.You just buy an ordinary white(If in color better)baggy tee.You take the scissors,you take the part and wrinkle it a bit,and cut.Cut it everywhere,and wear a tight tee underneath.It will be awesome.But forget the fish net part,you'll never gonna make that!


I think that this looks like an outfit that people in old Greece wore.But a lot modernized.



And I love this foral dress too.
Hearts,andcards.Obvious?Pretty much!
Unless you're blind.And If u were u wouldn't be reading this.(Oh shut up!)

These shoes are wooden!
Now why do I wanna be a fashion designer?Well,simple,I wanna show my style to the world,and I want people to except it as a label.Ever since I found out about my arms,I draw.From the monster-shaped human figures with no neck,bald or with two long braids peaking from the top of the head, to what I draw now.I just love drawing!Whenever Im bored I draw,its an excuse not to study,because Im not really interested in schoolwork.And I love fashion,I love colorful things,and I love to be myself.And thats what fashion is all about!But Im not a fashion freak.I'd rather go outside play with friends,or climb trees.But when you need to survive in this cruel,unfriendly world,you gotta do something,and If you wanna be happy,you gotta do something you love.I also go to music school,playing piano,but singing is my thing,and If I choose music,Im gonna be an opera singer,and who likes opera???Snobs?Royals?Yeah,maybe....but I dont want to.So fashion is my thing,and Im gonna succeed!(Wish me luck! And,read my blog,your're gonna help that way! :)

23 comments:

  1. great music!

    check out my blog!
    wispyandsmitten.blogspot.com
    please follow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    Those are great songs :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed you! you said you would follow back <3

    wispyandsmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're absolutely right, I shouldn´t have write only that, but in my defense I´ll say that always comment personally but these last days I've had little time for the blog I've tried to squeeze the maximum and I didn´t think anyone would give importance. But this good that you told me, is always good that someone tells you you're out to answer, and I understand it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, I also want to be fashion designer, your designs are great! I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! You're so artistic. Best of luck to your aspirations as a fashion designer! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those pics

    great blog

    check out my blog girl!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sjajna si! Samo tako nastavi!:) Jako me je iznenadio tvoj komentar!:) oduševljena sam. Čitamo se!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your sketches! You're really talented. It's so cool that you want to be a designer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. predobro... svaka cast :)
    http://classyfashon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. svidja! imas potencijala, samo napred!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your drawings are very insipiring !
    Thanks for stopping by our blog ;)

    Waiting for your next visit !

    Afaf & Marwa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your drawings, it full of inspiration :) I gonna be a new follower :) Do the same if you want, it will be cool !


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. do you do any custom work? I would love for you to draw one of my pics from my blog =)
    Check it out and let me know what you think, maybe we can work out a price?

    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are amazing for a 12 year old! Wow!
    You are going to get somewhere girl :)
    Check out my blog? It would make me really happy :)
    ritaaktay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress with the little pots... OMG.
    I really love it. Man, you are too cool! My stepdaughter is 12 and all she does is play video games with her Dad :(
    I think it's awesome that you're so creative! Never give it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love all your fashion sketches! Keep up the great work!

    Goodwill Huntingg

    ReplyDelete
  18. These drawings are fabulous! I can't believe you're actually twelve! I wish I could do that when I was your age... You are totally going somewhere. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your work gal..and i know someday u will be world-known... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your sketches are so awesome and it's pretty much hard work for a 12 year old.. You're truly talented and i know that... (obviously :D )

    ReplyDelete

Hey.I wanna hear what you think.So,say something in here :)And,you know...It wouldnt hurt you to follow...I mean of course,follow If you lke my blog :)I will follow you ;And,you know..I come here every half an hour to see If anybody commented..so I really appreciate that!