Sunday, September 11, 2011

Im getting old....

My birthday is coming soon(23th september,fall starting,I was always proud of that;),and it is very important,bcuz I'm officially becoming a teen.So I thought about my 12 year old life,and it seems like I was playing with my 3 best friends in the street just yesterday(It was LOOONG time ago,trust me*yeah last year,no really,it was long time ago).I took one step forward to become a full grown person(hate the word -adult-).I also changed my school,and now I wanna go back.I miss my morons there,and I miss the hallways and the classrooms..(you'll see I will be there with ma haters in no time ;)I always dreamed of finishing my school in a quirky outfit(pants please),and everybody staring at me(girls 'course).And I wanna finish school the way I imagined it.(So far,nothing is the way I imagine it,even going to the market,I know!Creepy..)


So If you havent figured out,this post is about summer freedom,how school makes you stupid,and me getting old..
I did some sketches,but I didnt scan them,bcuz I have to go to music school and then to school and then ''do my homework''(Liar)...)I am not excited,at all.I hate that beautiful summer is over.Why cant it LAST FOREVER!I always wanted to go to Alabama,and live in the countryside.To stare at wheat fields all evening,while some funny tv show is on,and I drink beer(with ma pal)and enjoy(dressed as Huck Finn).I dont know If you watched Fried Green Tomatoes,but thats my favorite movie and its so amazing how that girl(Im a shamed,forgot her name-remembered-Idgie Threadgoode!)lives life in freedom,and doesnt care about anything.                     And my birthday made me think a lot about childhood.When I turn 15,I wont sneak into grumpy neighbour's backyard and steal apples or flowers,bcuz nobody will say,let her,shes just a kid,bcuz I wont be a kid.And I wont be able to make fun of people on the street,I wont say HI! to every passanger,or follow him and ask Could you tell me where is Eiffel's tower located in here?(Im not from Paris,or France at all)And other random questions.Everybody will look at me and request from me to be a responsible,mature,educated 15-year old(What Im definitely not gonna be).
And I thought about how Im never gonna be 12 again,can you imagine that!?
Oh my gosh,...Im getting so old...




And know when I look at it,I am gonna sneak into neighbours backyard,and I AM gonna tease people on the street.And when I grow up,I feel like Im gonna leave my dreamland.And,I dont know whats gonna happen,so I'll enjoy my imagination now and next couple of years.(Altho once u have it,u have it til the end of ur life,that doesnt mean Im gonna die young right?)2 days ago I was laying on my bed,
and heard a weird noise that reminded me on a bee.And then,I imagined a HUGE dangerous fly with green wings and a big trunk,breaking my window,entering and trying to stab me,I cover myself with a book,but I remember thats its day and that Im awake and that Im imagining.
And then in the night week ago,I saw a flying ferrari,and a skeleton giant on the top of the evergreen tree,rocking itself.I asked my mother,does she still see those things,and she said:No,dear,I maybe used to,when I was little,but now I dont.But,she never believed in dragons,which is wrong,so she never saw these things.. :)(Oh,the flying ferrari was real ;)


If it was a spaceship,I'd truly believe,but a ferrari?For now its 75%
Only god knows how many times I wanted to jump in the grass and stay there,laying,worrying about nothing,just laying,and thinking-Life Is Worth Living.
Dear lord,why did u bring me to such a terrible place???
Why did you give me everything,but actually gave me nothing?
Why wasn't I born,somewhere where I can live my modest dreams???
Here,I can lay on the road,and think deeply,how my back hurts and how I'm gonna be hit by a car If I continue laying...
Its a hard life,I tell you...

Im gonna tell you things I like and dislike:
Spring breeze
The Sun
Trees
Pants
Fried Green Tomatoes
Vashti Bunyan
My girl 1
Popcorn
Granny's pie
Friends
My settlement
May
Wheat Fields
Alabama
Piano
The smell of spring
Tara Spencer-Nairn as Lou in New Waterford Girl
Christmas coca-cola commercials
All the coca-cola commercials
Rum Kasato
My piano
Deep sea(I wish I was a mermaid)


Things I dislike:
Boring poetry
Books about relationships
The school I now go to
One settlement in my town
The smell of my cousin's diaper
My mom's boss
Gossip Girl(and the cast XD,looks like Im the only one who gets it...bcuz this joke is..um...how do I say...STUPIDEST IN THE WORLD.
Boring people who make jokes like this and make people laugh at em(bosses usually)
Simple clothes
Girls who make fun of other girls
Boys who think that being friends with girls is gay.
Balcony with no flowers(something like mine,yuck...)
Evil kids


I also mentioned Huck Finn style.You know,all I ever dreamed of is to be wild,to run in the fields and be free to do whatever I want.I hate living in the city.I never dreamed of New York,or Hollywood.If you knew me in real,you'd never say that you're talking to person who started Wacky Style blog.At least my friends think so(I mean they never read my blog,but I also know that they dont know me at all)Im like a fearless mustang trapped in the cage(Im dead serious).My mother compared me with Idgie Threadgoode(Fried Green Tomatoes,its our fave family get-together movie),shes a female Huck Finn,-so am I.I hate school,and I hate rules,and I hate city,and I hate buildings.My life is Murphy's law
And I hate it,I was unlucky enough not to be born in Alabama,Louisiana,Texas and live as free as a bird.

I just wanna mention this:Next year,I imagine myself known,with lotta readers(true readers)and I invented this conversation: I enter the Internet cafe,somewhere in world.And I sit and start writing a new post for my already very known blog.Theres a girl next to me,thats on a familiar site,but I cant see quite well from where Im sitting.I move a little,and see-Shes reading my blog!Ok,heres that conversation:

Me:Hey,gal,is that Wacky Style you're readin'?
The Poor Gal I Attacked:Yeah...you read it too??
Me:Well...I,kinda write Wacky Style....
TPGIA:Yeah right!
Me:No,really I do.
TPGIA:Leave me alone,you FREAK!
And then I show her how I post the pictures and all....
And she says:Omg,its you!Im,like..your biggest fan!
Me:Yeah I know,I got lots of em....and she continues staring at me,like Im the God.No,it doesnt bother me at all,bcuz,I got fans...

(Yeah,dream,dream,Emily....)


And I just wanna say that I serously think that I should do some pictures!And now for real(Not making fake promises).I got inspiration(I just hope it lasts til tomorrow).You will finally see what I look like!I wont scare you I promise!(I dont have triple chin,large feet,and disgusting green pimples,so dont worry lol)Im thinking about my outfit..what could it be..I know!Oh,and I got an idea(you decide If it sucks or not)how do u imagine me?You can say it in the comment-or not,but you know,those types of things are usually very interesting(well to me,at least..)

I noticed that this post,isnt much funny or ironical like all the other,posts,well learn to live with it,Im not a jokester!I am a 12 year old girl with girl problems and life issues!How can you be so mean and think,this post aint so good???(Ok Im not really mad at you.I just wanna be a serious kid(never knew what it looks like)but I also dont have any problems and issues..yeah right(at least not girl ones)so,hope you enjoyed this ''the post down there is better than this one'' post :),oh and I really believe in aliens and I have a great imagination(I know,cuz I've been told,hope not a lie,huh?)Ok,Im gonna be scaning lots of new drawings and post em right 'ere(Im also gonna scan a collage with aliens.Until then,
                                                                      TOWANDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here are new designs :


The Banjo gal!





 Boy pajama for this one---->


Heres the promised collage...(looks like I made a promise and didnt share it with you..(weird I know!)
I recommend zooming :) (In this case,when I have a collage with lots of written stuff,I say,If you wanna read whats on,save the picture and zoom it lil more)





Buh-bye

37 comments:

  1. Supercute!!!! I like your blog! if you want, we can follow each other, let me know!!!
    The Shabby Labels, New Post from MIAMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog a while back, babe!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting!
    I'm following you.
    Kisses! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! Happy Birthday!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your designs ! =)
    i am following you ;)

    http://aliceinshoppingland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Post dear love your draw thanks for visiting mine blog it makes me discovered yours following you hope u follow me back dear kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for letting me know about your fab blog x
    Your blog and illustrations are really inspiring! You have so much talent and your own unique style with your fashion illustraions,wish I has as much talent and passion as you when I was your age x
    I do fashion illustrations too,Ive posted a few on my blog too.
    You have a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valla!! me encanta tu blog!! es increible!! creo que a partir de ahora me voy a pasar muucho por aqui ;) .
    te invito a que te pases por el mio y a que me sigas si te gusta!!
    un beso;Claire.
    c.o.c.o.
    http://lookingforthestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well all I can do is give you some thumbs up.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emily! Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for your comment! Your blog is very nice and you're very good designer... I saw yor drawings on top! i follow you, because I like your site, I hope you follow me on google... It would be a pleasure! Thanks! Kiss!

    ♥ Ylenia ♥

    Fashion Ave


    Facebook Page


    Twitter Page


    fashionave.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the designs ! keep drawing, you are talented ;)

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow very creative designs!! I see a great future in you girl!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for dropping by my blog. <3

    Your sketches look awesome, I love your designs. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello darling. Thank you for your comments. Your blog is adorable! Following you. Follow me back, so we can stay in touch.
    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! let's follow each other!
    mwah!
    angelasquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pictures, only two days to go!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm...design is innteresting, photos are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post! Nice pictures! So inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi lovely, thank you for your visit!
    I love the fashion and the art!!! I like your blog!
    You have another follower now!
    I hope you follow me back so we can keep in touch.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  20. those designs are so original!!^^and all pics are great!

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

    xoxo dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. These photos are so good, and I love the musical selection. Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely photos, great designs! xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. woww you are great drawing girl!!!
    love them! keep doing it!!! ;)
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday! :) and thanks a lot for the comment! I'm following, follow me

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this post! I'll follow you. Please follow me too!

    http://livinginabigfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute, all that photos are AMAZING !! Love it

    Nice blog
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey you beauty! I answered your query, that you left on one of my posts recently. Having thought about it more so, I think the problem could be my music play list @ the bottom of my blog. My blog does disappear for a sec and then reappears. However, if the laptop/computer that your using memories slightly slow - the blog may take longer to load up. Hope that helped... Also, I left a lil' something esp. for you on my latest post...hope you'll like it. Wishing you all the best cutie xxxx

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous illustrations!
    xx

    share the love? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  29. great drawings.'


    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey.I wanna hear what you think.So,say something in here :)And,you know...It wouldnt hurt you to follow...I mean of course,follow If you lke my blog :)I will follow you ;And,you know..I come here every half an hour to see If anybody commented..so I really appreciate that!