Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Grow up!We are SO not 6!

So,with the madness starting this summer.I remembered all the good days I've had there
and some bad(and there was A  LOT trust me)!I'll be back to the uniformity being accepted as
an only good thing,and Im gonna get more rude stares.You know,Im not asking for it.Its just how I dress
and I know what kind of impression I make.I watched a movie Burlesque yesterday(with queen plastics Cher,and Christina Aguilera),and now If anyone
calls me a hillbillie(and I hope he will because I'll use this incredible inuslt)''Yeah,at least we recognize cows''pointing at the person(of course).Ok,20 century nostalgia is back,and its bigger
than before,because(again)Im back to school,and it will remind me on technology,ships not being made of wood,thight stuff,polka dot baggy sweaters and pencil skirts not being fashionable and everyone-who-is-different-is-a-loserormity-.So I thought how world is actually full of
                                                                       Pink Ladies
                                                          (just in a different,even worse way)
                         and If there was really a club similar to Pink Ladies it would be called Fancy Bitches


                                                       Ever saw young teen gals,having fun like this??
 Nope,I havent.Teen fun of today is texting and net chatting even when you're in a same room!But,many get out,yeah...to text to their boyfriends on the fresh air!When I made a Halloween party,for my 3 (so not)friends.I thought we're gonna trick or treat.Or have fun inside.But all they did,was checking mail and facebook(on their phone).Yeah,I might be considered an old grumpy granny,or a 2 year old who wants to play games(I wish you saw my face now!)Grow up!Go on the net!We are so not 6 anymore(yeah,we're not but we're 12!),you're so madieval!Those were their words!

   Anyways,I am going to another school this year,and Im not gonna try to blend in.I know Im gonna make good friends there.While girls will probably have something against me...To tell you honestly-I am scared.You know,you never know what will happen,cuz everyone have stereotypes about new students.Well...what are ya gonna do.But Im also excited to see what'll happen.Its like Im talking about another person's life,like I cant wait what SHE'LL do in new school,when Its actually me.You know,I've never been this excited...and to show you how excited I am-Im gonna eat a raw potato on the last day of august(also known as the August The Last).Yeah,Im overflowing with excitement!And I just wanna go there!
Cant wait!(In case you dont get it-I am KIDDING,but you DO get it.)
And I just wanna say something that is not VERY related to my previous paragraf,but it is kinda..
Whats up with Bieber-mania.What is so great about him that girls like?I really dont get it..his songs arent that great,and now Its not about taste,do they feel something when they listen to it?Some nostalgia,sadness,happiness,childhood memory.well.theres not emotion..just girl-boy song.
And with this,we're back to unformity.I shouldnt discuss this..I should forget about them...let them live their lives.But Its so shocking.It annoys me..everytime school starts over and over.I mean they think they're so cool,that they were laughing at me when I put a cold bottle of water on my head on very hot day..I mean COME ON!Ok I gotta stop this..in the end..I'll end up in a corner rocking myself like a lunetic..
(Excuse me,I just gotta yell for a moment)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(Im okay)

And I came back to add 3 most beautiful songs
This is my taste.And when it comes to music,its not a lot quirky..
But,of course for my classmates its''OMG what are you listening to,you are SO WEIRD!
No...undear friends-YOU ARE!
Hit IT VAShTI!


And this is how a fashion blog,turns into a hullabaloo!
Ok,I'll show you what my nostalgia looks like,and what is still reminding me...on the past century today.(I am 12.Im not hiding my identity like an 50 year old woman,but you dont know what it feels,when you wanna live in the time,when you werent even born!)Or maybe you do,...(but for that you'd need to be 3 to 15).


Marylin Monroe,of course.









Olivia Newton-John as Sandy Olsson in Grease,
from super cute to super hot
                                                                                             
                                               
                        Arent these gorgeous??What??Are we sharing the same opinion...Oh..I suppose not....

                           Something I cant live without(actually I can,but it sounds dramatic when I say it like
                                      this)  candy,chocolate,cute bedrooms....and chocolate again!






And If you're asking,whats reminding me,on the past century today??
Well,watch TV,read old magazines,see old pictures,or get into ur mom's and dad's clothes from the  80's.I dont even need to add pictures so u know what remained.
Answer is:nothing.But theres always a memory(which I dont have)....
And my(finally made up m mind)postly soundtrack:

P.S.Passangers,and dear followers(and there isnt many) plz comment my blog,so I see that somebody was here,and check the posts down there,and I dont know why Im reminding you to check the posts down there,bcuz you're gonna do it anyway.
Thank you!


Btw,the pictures of me and my precious clothing,are gonna be posted soon.I promise!And you're dying to see them(Yeah right..)

And just something else:I dont know If its me,but when you comment can you tell me If you saw the posts down there.Im just curious...do they show up when you read my blog.Just asking you to do it.no irony or anything like that.So...can you see the posts,or this is the only one?

Cant wait to post outfits!And then,my blog will be similar to other fashion bloggers...(unfortunately).
But you know,If I wrote about fashion all the time people would be really bored.I mean..c'mon..
who wants to hear about catwalk and collections all the time???

45 comments:

  1. WOOOWW, those pink boots are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i want to be a member in your blog, but i can't see your member list by google?!? but sometimes my laptop don't show me the list- i try it later, don't worry! have a nice weekend!
    lovely greets- maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not able to see your member list-i try it later...again and again, for sure! lovely greets!

    www.fashion-meets-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! it must have taken you a hundred years to write that post and get it so good! Keep it up. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting:) Did you do the sketch above? It is very nice.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this collection of pics, perfect post. I hope you like my blog and you can follow me.
    Kisses
    http://noestrivial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that you visited my blog, proving that there is no age differences in the blogosphere.
    I love your art-work.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the post its very inspiring, by the way the first pic, with the pink jackets is perfect, grease isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post. The second photo on the bikes is awesome, the outfits are so cool! You're right, fun these days aren't like how they used to be! ;)

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. grea pics, interesting post!!
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice pictures !! :)

    http://leblogdecarolinista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, I have scrolled through and seen a lot of your sketches. Are you sure you are only 12 years old? You are very talented! Wow!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Love yours! These are great pictures! It's great to have a passion so early on in life! Keep it alive and you will go far no matter what you want to do in it! Enjoy it! Keep up the great work! Following you now!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for ur comment.
    U're talented :)
    Take care x

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute post :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. loads of inspiration here, love it!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute post! yeah, sometimes i think about how fun and different it would be being a teen in the 70s or 80s.. so relaxed xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pics, I really like your blog.
    Would want to follow each other ?
    Come by my blog and if you follow me I'll happily follow back.


    Love,

    S

    http://just-wishes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely ADORE you hunny! No really this ain't a generalised comment lol! I love your "I don't care what anyone else thinks about me" and your dry sense of humor is hilarious! Such a beautiful mentality to have @ such a young age! Keep doing what your doing gorgeous and I will definitely be back! XOX Oh yeh I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll follow my blog and my fan page too! xxx

    Urban art + street fashion addict:
    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful!

    if you're not already following me, you could if you want to and i'll follow you back if i'm not already following you.

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh! The truth is that I love all the photos especially because grease is one of my favorite movies:) is a classic such as pretty woman or dirty dancing! hahaha
    By the way your drawings are very good: D
    Hope you have a nice day!
    xxx


    http://www.livelymixture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun post!
    Love all these pics and your sketch!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  25. love this post.
    fun to read it!

    New outfitpost -
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey thanks for visiting! You have a great blog, I wish I was as creative/expressive when I was your age...oh lord, I just said "when I was your age" that's an official sign of getting old.

    I guess I can be a grumpy old granny along with you

    xo
    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like this post with these lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your crazy style!;)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'm following you, hope you wanna follow me back!

    http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey, I read your very long blog post. I know feel like I know you and have had a one way conversation with you. 12? You don't seem 12 and in a weird way you do. Some of the things you say sound like your finishing school not at the beginning of it all. I'm also irritated by the whole Blieber-fever :L school is like that though. If you don't fit in then people make things difficult for you. I was lucky though, I had a friend I had known for years and our group grew. Just find one nice girl and once you have one person your group will just grow. Also great post and blog, I am about to go and find where I can be a follower. Hailes <3

    Hailes <3

    hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I saw your drawings! You are talented!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yeah I read that but I always think groups of boys are harder to break into :) Anyway, you should take the fact that you talk older than you are as a compliment. Also thank you for the comment you left on my blog! Look forward to seeing your future posts :)

    hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have always wanted to be in the Pink Ladies. My friend and I did it for Halloween one year! I feel like I would be the perfect addition. Rizzo would love me.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  33. hi! very nice photos :) I love grease!! :)
    I'm from Poland :)

    http://wiggaa.blogspot.com/

    if you want, follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for your comment and for following me. I am following you too =) Btw, these photos are amazing. Where do you get your inspirations from?

    ReplyDelete
  35. You just need to have a disease called 20th century nostalgia..spiced up with some of your dreams for ideal fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hey.I wanna hear what you think.So,say something in here :)And,you know...It wouldnt hurt you to follow...I mean of course,follow If you lke my blog :)I will follow you ;And,you know..I come here every half an hour to see If anybody commented..so I really appreciate that!